Brand New - Natural Deodorant $19.50
Made from Australian Superfoods.
Juice Detox deodorant is made from Australian superfoods and will keep you smelling clean and fresh all day, while also allowing your body to naturally eliminate toxins. This aluminum free, all natural, organic and vegan deodorant is safe for everyone to use.
Experience fresh zingy, lemon and lime aromas.
Deodorants differ to antiperspirants as they allow the body to maintain the healthy function of sweating while still working on the skin’s surface to kill the odour causing bacteria with antibacterial ingredients. Antiperspirants contain harmful chemicals that are absorbed into the body and disrupts the way the body naturally functions.
This 100% natural formula uses superfine powders and clays, as well as organic coconut, lime and lemon myrtle, to absorb moisture, inhibit bacteria and ensure long-lasting freshness. This armpit friendly formula is enriched with the Australian superfruits kakadu plum and desert jasmin to help calm any inflammation and skin sensitivity.
This long weekend, take your time!
Sothys’ Beauty Ritual – to show your skin in its best possible light . . .
1) Get rid of dead cells and restore your velvety smooth skin and clear complexion.
¤ Face scrub with a creamy texture!
- Apply a thin layer to clean, moistened skin.
- Use gentle circular motions, avoiding the area around the eyes.
- Emulsify with water and rinse thoroughly with warm water and dry gently . . .
2) Reveal your skin’s radiance and luminosity.
¤ Hydra-Smoothing Mask with a soft creamy texture delivers ultra hydrating Hyaluronic acid to your skin for instant hydration. . .
- Apply a medium layer to your face.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes or leave on overnight if skin is very dehydrated.
3) While you’re waiting, take care of your hands!
- File your nails.
- Dip your fingers for 5 minutes in lemon water to whiten your nails.
- Push back your cuticles with a cuticle pusher.
- Massage around the edges of your nails with an oil.
- Remove your mask.
4) Finish off your ritual . . .
- Apply your usual cream to your face and neck and don’t forget your hand cream.